Collection of household rubbish
A timetable of collection 2014 can be download : Click here
Important : From April 1st 2014 collection of the yellow bags will be only twice a month.
A timetable has been distributed and is available from the town hall.
In July and August, the 2nd collection of rubbish (the green bag) will be on Sunday mornings.
Don’t forget to put out your bags the evening before.
Recycling centre at Arces-sur-Gironde
Adress : Route d’Artillac – 17120 Arces-sur-Gironde
Opening hours :
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9am =12 and 2pm ‒ 6pm
- Closed on Tuesday, Sunday and bank holidays
Access to the recycling centre ifs free, limited to cars, with or without trailers and to vans and transit vans without trailers.
Width of authorised vehicles is limited to 2.25m and length 7.5m.
It is not open to professionals who can get rid of their business rubbish at their appropriate recycling centre at Saint-Sulpice de Royan.
- Les matériaux acceptés sont :Batteries
- Wood (palettes, baskets/packaging, beams, rafters)
- Folded cartons
- Household electrical goods, electric and electronic
- Green rubbish (grass cuttings, leaves, branches of a length less than or equal to 1m in diameter and less than 10cms in diameter. Scrap iron.
- Vegetable oil (from deep fat frying) and minerals (from change of car oil)
- Lamps (fluorescent tubes, energy saving lamps, sodium, mercury, LED)
- Anything else to be disposed of (rubbish impossible to classify, non recyclable, not able to be made use of)
NB : Old light bulbs are no longer accepted
Neon and energy saving bulbs should be placed in the machine provided for them.
The volume accepted, judged by the caretaker, is limited to 2 m³ per day and by vehicle.